Monday, December 15, 2008

Expecting their 1st Child...

Finally, I'll be caught up after posting these photos from Friday's maternity session. So after photographing her babyshower, meet the beautiful Mommy K. & proud Daddy B. I'm so excited for this couple. They are excepting their first child in January and... It's a Girl! Here are some highlights that I promised to share and I look forward to photographing all 3 together very soon as a "family". Enjoy :o)

Photobucket

what a hot momma... love this shot!
Photobucket


Photobucket

cheezey potatoes bring out the best expressions! thanks B.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

K & B: Congratulations & thanks again, see you soon! ~hugs, Krista

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures, Krista! I've received TONS of compliments from family and friends. You're wonderful!

Krista said...

You are too sweet. I'm very happy for you and look forward to photographing Baby K soon! hugs~