Monday, March 23, 2009

LOVE in the Park...

Yesterday, was a very busy day @ Forsyth Park. It was such a beautiful morning and a perfect day to walk through the park. Out of all the couples I photographed, I seemed to get so many different prospectives and couldn't wait to share my favorites today! Thanks again to everyone who came out...

Ashley & Ryan...Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lyndee & Chris...Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Amber & Jason...Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brittney & Justin...Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Melissa & Lance...Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM...and so many different looks in "the park". Not your typical park cliche'...fountain, flowers, and bench shots that are so NORMAL. You continue to produce unique "aspired kreations" and we will be the envy of other couples because of your artist ability!
Love the colors, angles, props,and vividness. Can't wait to see the rest of our pictures! Thank you Krista!!!!

Anonymous said...

love them!!! thank you again and I can't wait to see them all. Have a great night and see you tomorrow! :)
Ash

Unknown said...

I wish I had a puppy just so I could get such great shots! I love these pics Krista. You have an eye no doubt!
-AMJ