Monday, July 13, 2009

Watermelon Theme Shoot-Savannah, GA Photographer

Attention all Little Sprout Parents:
The month of August will be here before we know it and as of now the Watermelon Theme Shoot is completely booked on Saturday, August 15th. However, I'm deciding whether to extend the Theme Shoot on Sunday the 16th. If you are interested or know a friend that would like to attend on Sunday, please contact Krista soon. Depending on the amount of interest, I will decide closer to date. Thank you!

Also, I would like to apologize to all clients that are waiting to see highlights from their photo shoots. My main goal this month is to get all proofs up before my Big Wedding in Texas!!! I'm so excited, but busy too...
So hopefully throughout the month of August I'll update this blog with all sessions I've photographed in late June & through July. Thanks for your patience:o)

hugs, Krista

No comments: