Sunday, August 9, 2009

Beach Bum Theme Shoot- Jacksonville, FL Photographer

Goodness, this blogging is like therapy...with every session I post it reminds me just how much I truly missed it.

Now below are highlights from my Jacksonville Beach Shoot in late June. I really wanted to hold this shoot for some really great friends that ten years ago we all graduated High School together. Some of us have known one another since elementary school or cheered many years together...I'm so happy for all of you and thanks for allowing me to capture fun family memories that will be with you forever. Hugs:) Krista

The H. Family
Photobucket

The B. Family
Photobucket

Mr. & Mrs. C.
Photobucket

The G. Family
Photobucket

The B. Boys
Photobucket

The S. Family
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Awww! And, holy cow, Robby looks just like Robert!!! I love that so many high school people ended up together! And, really, could the Baums be any prettier!? :)