Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Theme Shoot- Savannah, GA Photographer

I'm so relieved that all proofing galleries are activated & orders are coming in! I'd like to share highlights of all the Little Sprouts that came out to my Pumpkin Patch Theme Shoot this month. It was so wonderful seeing all my returning sprouts & their parents and of course meeting so many new ones too. I look forward to next month's "Comfy Christmas Cuties" Theme Shoot that as of now has 52 shoots scheduled...call me crazy, but it will be a Joy to see all the Sprouts dressed in their Christmas Pajamas! See everyone soon...hugs, Krista =)

Enjoy!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: