Monday, May 3, 2010

MWSM Workshop...

Today is a new day! I'm rising above everything and making the offical announcement of my workshop. Thanks to all for the continual love & support=)

After months of racking my brain on how to give back to many mothers who attend my Theme Shoots each month, I finally decided to offer a hands-on workshop to help them better understand the functions of a camera. This workshop is intended to improve everyday photos & special events you have as a family... such as holidays, birthday parties, or a day at the park or beach. I will cover the basics in ways to make this learning process as simple as possible. So if you're a mom that would like the title of, "Momma Who Shoots Manual", than this is for you! Please join me and a few other mothers that are eager to get their cameras out of Program Mode and into Manual. As most moms feel, we control every aspect of everyday life... so why should your camera be over powering you? Time to take control of your ISO, Shutter Speed, & f/s=)

Here are the dates I'm holding the 1st MWSM "Momma Who Shoots Manual" Workshop
Tuesday, May 18th & Saturday, May 22nd.
Please contact me if you are interested, I'm keeping each session to a minimum so slots are limited.

MWSM Workshop

Hugs ~ Krista

No comments: