Thursday, August 7, 2008

Diamonds are truly a Girl's BestFriend...

I don't normally share personal family moments, but my Hubby did GOOD!!!
We just celebrated our 5th Year Anniversary in June and ever since our engagement, we agreed that every five years we would upgrade our rings. We fulfilled our promise to one another, but he treated me to what I would have dreamed of receiving after at least 10 years of wedding bliss! So this morning I received via FedEx from an Atlanta jeweler...my custom designed ring. It's absolutely stunning. So with all this said I want my husband to know how much I appreciate him for his love and support. THANK YOU BOOKIE!!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! It does look stunning in the pix, but it looks even better in person. You are right, your hubby did good...really good, but wouldn't expect any less from him...ha..ha You are the best and so is he!!! You two go together "Like carrots and peas."
Love ya' both & of course Big D and Miss A.