Saturday, August 9, 2008

THEME SHOOT: WaterMelon FuN...

Thank you to all the Mommies & Daddies who brought their Little Sprouts to my Watermelon Shoot today! I had a blast meeting so many new faces this time. Give me a couple days to get all the proofs uploaded to the [sneak-a-peek] galleries and I'll send out emails with the passwords. Thanks again for participating in this theme shoot and I look forward to next month's Theme Shoot out at Tybee Island... Saturday, September 6th [Beach Bum] Shoot!!! Please contact Krista if you are interested in joining us for Seashells, Sand, & Sunshine, slots are filling quickly. So to ensure a time that is best for your Little Sprout sign up soon... this shoot may even extend to Sunday depending on availability. For now I'll continue to fill Saturday and will open Sunday up if need be. Just me...Krista :o)




















No comments: