Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hot Couple Shoot-Savannah, GA Photographer

Can you guess where this was shot? Yep... 24e in downtown Savannah. I have been anxious to share these shots with you...

Thanks to my hot couple for allowing me to showcase my talent in a very different light. You both worked the camera like supermodels!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

Tanika L. said...

all of these are amazing!!!! The colors and lighting could not be more perfect!!!! I bet there was not a single frame that wasn't HOTT!!!! AMAZING....definitely AMAZING! had a great time assisting too!!!! =0)

Noele said...

Krista,
These are great!! Mr. & Mrs. H look HOTT!

Amazing! I know they were fun to shoot!

Krista said...

Thank you ladies for your kind words. I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to shoot there! This couple is smokin' HoTT!!! I had a blast:0}