Friday, May 29, 2009

Watermelon Theme Shoot- Savannah, GA Photographer

Time to start thinking about Watermelon...the month of August will be here before we know it.

So we've all heard of Gymboree, right? Well checkout their Watermelon Line I spotted yesterday while in the store, I thought this was worth sharing with you today! Let me just say, super cute and so many choices to choose from. Thought you might want to plan ahead.
Please mark your calendars for Saturday, August 15th- Watermelon Theme Shoot! This Theme Shoot was just great last year with all the sweet & juicy faces! I'll share more details about this Theme Shoot later.

Here are a few things I found on Gymboree's website.
Aren't these sun dresses so adorable??

http://www.gymboree.com



and look at this outfit...I just love the top!
http://www.gymboree.com


Hope to see everyone in August too!

2 comments:

Tanika L. said...

This is when I wish I had a little girl...the outfits are sooooo cute!!!

Krista said...

I thought these were so cute...and even though girls are really fun to dress-up, your little man is a hard one to top!