Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sarah & John's Engagement Shoot- Tybee Island Photographer

This past Sunday, I met with Sarah & John at Tybee for their engagement shoot. First let me say just how adorable this couple is. The first thing they were worried about was not knowing what to do, but with a little direction...I think you'll find that they worked it out! Not to mention how crowded the beaches were that day and we still managed to work around all the beach bums too! Here are my favorites from the shoot and I had a really hard time narrowing these down. Sure hope you enjoy:o}

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love the movement of her hair and her expression...
Photobucket



Photobucket


cooling off with a sweet treat...yummy!!
Photobucket


Photobucket

they both love to surf, so this was perfect.
Photobucket

just love this shot!
Photobucket

this shot reminds me of a song in the movie Wedding Singer, "I want to grow old with you"...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The color and life in these shots is amazing Krista! I am sure they will cherish these photos forever. How unique!!!

Krista said...

Thank you Amber for the comment, I sure hope they cherish these...I truly enjoyed photographing this couple, way too fun!!!