Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More Beach Bum Theme Shoots...

I have finally caught up with all my Theme Shoots from this past weekend... thank goodness! I must say, I had a wonderful time seeing previous clients & also meeting so many new families. Thanks again for all the support, it means so much.
Now below are the highlights from Sunday's Theme Shoot...these are super cute!
Thank you to all the Little Sprout Families that attended, hope you enjoyed it!!!

One more announcement, I'm holding 2 more Beach Bum Theme Shoots later this month.
Sunday, June 21st- Jacksonville, FL
Sunday, June 28th- Tybee Island, GA
I've started scheduling time slots and they are going fast so please contact me if you are interested or know a friend that would like to participate in one of these Theme Shoots. I look forward to meeting new faces each and every month... hope to see ya then!

The G. Family
Photobucket

Little Man L & Miss H
Photobucket

The H. Family
Photobucket

The G. Family
Photobucket

The W. Family
Photobucket

The M. Family
Photobucket

The B. FamilyPhotobucket

The H. Family
Photobucket

1 comment:

Chicki said...

Krista:
Loved the proofs! Can't wait for the pics to come in. Put us down for the Watermelon shoot. We had a blast last year with that one! See ya soon!