Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Day in Daddy's Boots- Father's Day Theme Shoot

Now that Father's Day is behind us...I've been anxious to post these highlights. Here are the Little Sprouts that participated in my Theme Shoot last month, "A Day In Daddy's Boots". All of the Sprouts were just super cute.

I'm sure all the Daddies just loved their Father's Day gift.
I hope everyone had a wonderful day with their daddy on Sunday...I sure did!

Happy belated Father's Day to all the Daddies out there and to the ones that wear the uniform, you are a Hero to us all!

Little Miss R.
Photobucket

Cute Baby J.Photobucket

I love this close-up!
Photobucket

Little Miss A.
Photobucket

Little Miss K.
Photobucket

Little Man A. & Miss K.
Photobucket

Sweet Baby M.
Photobucket

Little Miss C.
Photobucket

Little Miss C.
Photobucket

Little Man R.
Photobucket

Thanks so much to all my Little Sprouts for these great shots! I have the best little models around!

No comments: