Monday, July 21, 2008

I have to SpOuT...

After this morning's post I can no longer accept this as a compliment; it has compelled me to share my thoughts with you.
After several months of deliberating, reflecting, and contemplating I've decided to express my thoughts and concerns about posting my new Kreative ideas on my website. It appears that my Kreative Kreations are being re-posted by a new local photographer as their "New Ideas". This is the reason why some of my packages have been taken off and I've been hesitant about posting new packages and kreations. To all my clients, if you have any questions about packages not posted, please feel free to contact me.

as always,

[kreative] Krista

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are having "issues"...I'm sure all of your customers appreciate all of the hard work and creative energy you put into your work....you do a beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I have been wondering when and how you were going to address this "kreative koruption". Good job -just on keep "kreating"!

Anonymous said...

Ooops! Sorry, I meant to say "Good job-just keep on "kreating"!