Friday, July 18, 2008

So BuSy, but Busy is GOOD...

Well, I haven't posted anything since the Lolly Pop Shoot-sorry ;o(
I've been swamped with many print orders, not complaining...just trying to juggle work, mommy time, and house chores. It can get overwhelming at times. I'm still working on a few weddings and a Bridal Session...I'm getting there though. Thanks to my recent high school seniors for your patience in finalizing your announcements, thank you cards, & 411 cards! Your orders have been placed & should be in your hands soon! As for my family from Colorado...your pictures are on there way! Now I'm getting in print orders from all the proud parents that brought their Little Sprouts to my 1st Theme Shoot, I'll keep the proofs up a little longer to make sure grandparents have enough time to view them too. Sure hope everyone is well and please contact me if you have questions about designing a storyboard, collage, or ordering prints. Thank you! ~krista

No comments: