Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Canvas Portraits are HeRE...



I'm so excited...
I was jumping up & down when the doorbell rang this morning... I just knew what was here! But I couldn't get the box open fast enough. I tore open the box and all the platic packaging stuff, then I saw my son's pic first-AWESOME... then I finally got to the large canvas of my 6mth baby girl- Breathtaking. Needless to say, she finally made the Family Photo Gallery (our mantle). Now all I need is a recent family pic of all four of us. It's hard always being the one taking the pictures... so hopefully one day I'll get my "must have" family canvas. Until then I'll enjoy these for awhile. I'm a BIG FaN of Canvas Prints...no need for a frame just display like a piece of art...stylish, yet simple. This just made my day...I miss my little guy, he's visiting grandpa, grandma, & G-G this week and I know he's having a Ball! Hope you are having a wonderful day as well~Krista

No comments: