Saturday, October 25, 2008

Family Fun @ Forsyth...

On Sunday I photographed this lovely family while daddy was home for some R&R. We had so much fun from hanging in trees, chasing squirrels, to rolling in the grass with daddy. Thanks to the N Family for a wonderful evening in the park. hugs~krista

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Army Wives: Gives Back

Being an Army wife myself, I can understand the emotional rollercoaster that this life style brings to a marriage. During the days that my heart is broken due to a deployment I use Prayer, Strength, & Patience to get me through it & watch "Army Wives".

Photobucket

So almost 2.5 years ago I photographed Latrice & Dan and they were recently awarded a trip to California as their dream honeymoon through an Army Wives, Gives Back promotion. Here they incorporated a few of the photos from their photo session in the video.

Congratulations guys, enjoy your Honeymoon! I'm flattered to see that you used my photos in this video. hugs-krista

No comments: