Friday, October 31, 2008

Jessica's Hot Momma Shoot...

Yesterday I had a blast photographing Mommy Jessica for my 1st Hot Momma Shoot. She is a mother of a sweet 2yr old little girl, which I photographed at my 1st Little Sprout Theme Shoot back in July & a Family Shoot just recently.

Doesn't Jess look amazing here, she sure knew how to work the camera. We had so much fun from the train tracks to her hubby's football jersey...SHhhh!!! I just know he will be jaw dropped, Lookout!

Jess, I must say: you are such a beautiful woman and mommy too, thanks so much...this was by far one of my favorite shoots, I look forward to the 22nd!

Here are the highlights from her shoot...

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

What an awesome RED bag! Worked as a great accessory.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: