Saturday, November 1, 2008

Shelley & Dustin's Smokin' Hot Engagement Shoot...

So today I've been on the go...
This morning I photographed a Baby Shower, photos coming soon!

Then I spent the evening with Shelley & Dustin...
We started at The Columbia Square where Dustin first proposed to Shelley, Awww...
The two of them were absolutely adorable together and couldn't keep their hands off one another. The photos definitely defined "LOVE".
I truly enjoyed this entire shoot and just couldn't wait to share my favorites :o) eNjOy!!

Photobucket



Photobucket


Shelley has gorgeous green eyes...Photobucket

Notice the white chairs behind the fountain...a wedding ceremony was going to take place very soon...

Photobucket

I really like the sun through the trees in this shoot, adds for great backlighting on the couple.Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

very sweet & romantic.Photobucket

My favorite shoot, just love Shelley's serious yet glamorous look and Dustin just chillin' looking off... love it!Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dustin and I had a great time doing this session with Krista. She is very professional and her ideas are unique and wonderful. We look forward to sharing the photos with our friends and family.