Thursday, November 20, 2008

All Aboard..."The Polar Express"

Well, the kids and I are back from a wonderful road trip. We had a great time traveling together with Grandma & Gee Gee(Great Grandma). On our journey, we stopped to ride The Polar Express to the North Pole and visited Santa. The kids had so much fun singing Christmas Carols, reading along to "The Polar Express" story, while sipping on Hot Chocolate and eating a chocolate covered Santa in our Cherokee coach car. Once Santa joined us on the train, the kids were able to take pictures with him and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Each child was given a silver bell from Santa, just like in the story. This was definitely worth every penny, just seeing how excited my son was, he couldn't have been happier. By the way he asked Santa for a guitar.

The next morning we were off to visit family in Michigan(a long day in the car). The first day we had great weather. However, the 2nd night it started snowing! So after dinner, we couldn't hold back, we had to go play. We were able to make a little snowman and my son made his first snow angel. He would have played all night long if I let him. So the next morning I just knew that I needed to get the kids pictures before the snow began to melt... these photos turned out perfect! My little girl was just so happy and seemed to love the snow too! So below are photos from the trip... I had a hard time posting just a few. Now I'm getting back to work and catching up on all print orders for the Holidays. Please be patient with me...~krista


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! How cute are these pictures!!!! They are adorable! Snow would be great for the next photo shoot...but of course, that will never happen. These are absolutely photos to cherish for years to come