Monday, November 3, 2008

An evening in the Park...

This past Saturday I was rather busy...

Bouncing from a Baby Shower to an Engagement Shoot, & then to a Little Sprout Shoot in Forsyth Park. Mommy N & Little J were here visiting family and mommy wanted some photos of Little J for their Christmas cards. Here are just a few that caught my eye while shuffling through the entire batch of photos. Thanks again Mommy N for asking me to capture these memories for you!

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Here is just one of the many cute pix of the cousins, Miss K & Baby A (I've photographed them before at the Watermelon & Beach Bum Theme Shoots this year)... Thanks to their mommy for referring Little J to me! hugs~Krista

1 comment:

Noele said...

Krista,
These are great! I know my sister will be so happy and I can,t wait to see the rest!