Friday, April 10, 2009

THEME SHOOT: Baking in the Kitchen...

The kitchen is closed!!! After a full morning in the kitchen with mommies, grandmothers, & little sprouts I'm finally caught up & excited to share highlights from the "Baking Memories with Mommy" Shoot this past Sunday. This was pounds of fun...from cupcakes, to cookies, then icing & sprinkles, I think all the Sprouts were on a sugar high! No wounder I'm able to capture them at their best. They know when my camera & I come around, I spoil them with Sweets! Well, I sure hope all the mommies cherish these memories forever... Enjoy :) hugs

Mommy D, Grandma, & their Little Sprout K...
Photobucket

Gama, Mommy T, Nana, & their Little Sprout C...
Photobucket

Mommy D & her Sprout L...
Photobucket

Mommy T & her Little Sprout T...
Photobucket

Mommy K & her 3 sprouts Baby G, Little man L, Miss H...
Photobucket

No comments: