Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tara & Ken are Married...

Congratulations to the Newlyweds! They were married this past Saturday around 5 o'clock at The Westin Hotel here in Savannah, Georgia. The day was gorgeous, blue skies, a nice breeze, and sunshine! I finally went through the batch of photos and wanted to highlight their day...here is a recap showcasing this beautiful couple. Thanks again for allowing me to be apart of it. Enjoy!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Tanika L. said...

Being an avid blog follower, I can't believe how time flies!!! It seems like I just saw their engagement photos and now I am viewing their BIG day!! The bride is beautiful and the groom is very blessed!!! The pix are amazing especially the awesome shot of the bridal party and groomsmen!!! Love them!

Anonymous said...

You take beautiful pictures. I can't wait to have you work on my special events. Love the picture of my son sprinting down the aisle. I will contact you.